WHO WE ARE?
ACD Guatemala (Association for creativity and development of Guatemalans) is a non-profit and faith-based organization operating in the Western Highlands of Guatemala. Our mission is to serve children and families that are exposed to vulnerable conditions, violence, and irregular migration in rural Guatemala. Our headquarters is located in Quetzaltenango.
We focus on education, development, medical and spiritual care, helping children and teens to engage life purposes, healthy relationships, and participation to experience community growth.
- Educational growth
- Skills learning and leadership development
- Access to healthcare and preventative health
- Prevention of violence and risky migration of children and teens
- Recreational spaces to experience nature and peace
- Engaging community leaders, students, volunteers, churches, donors, international missionaries, and local authorities to develop, organize and empower rural communities